Light, bouncy and soft enough for dogs to catch with their mouths’, Boz (ryhmes with nose) dog ball has a durable exterior texture that engages fetch fanatics. While human hands can’t typically squish Boz, dogs can compress the ball between their teeth giving them a satisfying endorphin release. Better then a tennis ball, Boz is more durable, squishy and doesn’t contain any toxic glues or lead. Size small fits in a standard ball thrower. Like all of our Zogoflex and Zogoflex Air dog toys, Boz is recyclable, made in the USA, floatable, guaranteed against dog damage, latex-free, BPA and phthalate-free, FDA compliant, non-toxic and dishwasher safe. Remember to choose appropriate toys for your dog and to always be safe.
- Designed with a durable exterior texture that engages pups for fun games of fetch
- Thanks to its lightweight, air-injected center, this ball floats higher so it's easier for swimming dogs to spot, making it the perfect toy for water play
- Zogoflex Air toys are completely non-toxic, BPA-free, phthalate-free, latex-free and FDA compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex Air at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher
- This 100% recyclable toy is not only eco-friendly but designed, sourced and made in the USA
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.