The harness features 2 leash attachment points: an aluminum V-ring centered on the dog's back for everyday walks, and reinforced webbing at the dog's chest that’s good for redirecting dogs that pull. The Front Range features 4 points of adjustment, reflective trim, an ID pocket, and a light loop for the Beacon safety light (sold separately). It’s available in a variety of colors that coordinate with the Front Range Collar and Leash (sold separately).
- UPDATED DESIGN: We've updated the Front Range Harness with more durable shell fabric, reinforced webbing loop, and a light loop for The Beacon; It's perfect for everyday adventures and dogs that pull
- 2 LEASH POINTS: It features an aluminum V-ring on the back for relaxed walks and an updated, reinforced webbing loop on the chest for redirecting dogs that pull on leash
- COMFORTABLE FIT: 4 points of adjustment provide the perfect fit for your pup; The foam-padded construction makes it comfortable to wear for long days of playing
- REFLECTIVE TRIM: Reflective accents all around the harness provide visibility in low light; There's also a light loop to attach The Beacon when day turns to night (sold separately)
- ID TAG STORAGE: An ID pocket on the back allows you to store your dog's information tags so they don't have to wear a collar in addition to the harness