The Chain Reaction Collar from Ruffwear is a martingale-style collar that combines Ruffwear-designed TubeLok webbing and a short section of stainless steel chain. This collar provides limited correction with an audible cue, making it a great training tool.
Try our matching Slackline Leash for the complete set.
Ruffwear's mission is to build dog gear to enhance and inspire exploration for outdoor adventurers and their human companions. Because we're inspired by our outdoor pursuits– backpacking, skiing, river running, mountain biking – it's natural for us to utilise fabrics, hardware, materials and construction processes that have been proven in the environment we live for and play in.
Our dogs put our products through their paces, providing valuable feedback that motivates and drives Ruffwear's continuous product development. Combine a dog's appetite for exploration with the right equipment and you'll be prepared for yet another grand adventure.
- FOR ESCAPE ARTISTS: A popular solution for dogs who can back out of traditional collars; The martingale design keeps your dog safely on the leash so you can enjoy everyday walks and adventures
- VISIBLE & SAFE: Durable Tubelok webbing features integrated reflectivity for visibility in low-light conditions; The outdoor-inspired colors and patterns won’t fade or wash out
- MULTI-USE: Attach your leash to the stainless steel O-ring on the chain to engage the limited-cinch martingale function or to the aluminum V-ring to use as a regular collar for everyday walks and play
- CONFIDENT: Never mis-clip again with the separate ID attachment; It ensures they’re always correctly clipped into the strong leash attachment points
- LESS NOISE: An included silicone tag silencer can be positioned between tags to reduce noise; Ruffwear’s Quick Ring makes it easy to add and remove tags