Your puppy’s first year is so important. Not only is it a time to bond with you and become a valued member of your family, it’s also a period of rapid growth, learning important behaviors and experiencing new adventures.
Hill's Large Breed Puppy recipe has everything your big dog needs to grow up to be an even bigger dog. It supports their growing bones and joints, while keeping their immune system healthy - and it's easy to digest, too!
- Made in America
- Developed in conjunction with a team of vets, pet nutrition experts and scientists
- Dry food, suitable for large breed puppies under one year old
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Calcium, combined with natural glucosamine and chondroitin support your puppy's bone and joint growth as they develop
- Antioxidants, plus vitamins C and E boost your dog's immune system
- Natural, high-quality ingredients are easy for your dog to digest
- Wholegrain corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavour, lactic acid, fish oil, soybean oil, flaxseed, iodised salt, potassium chloride, L-lysine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), L-tryptophan, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), calcium carbonate, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta-carotene and rosemary extract