Hill's Science Diet Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural fibres for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- - Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- - New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times!
- - your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.