Acana Grass Fed Lamb Dog Food is a wholesome meal containing 50% Lamb as its primary constituent. Its WholePrey meat ratio reflects the dogs natural wild diet. Having a single, easy to digest animal protein makes it an apt meal for diet-sensitive dogs. The food contains fresh apples, squash and pumpkin for boosting the overall digestive mechanism and also to facilitate a higher nutrient absorption. Acana dog food has adequate protein content for building lean muscle mass and to repair body tissues. Addition of freeze-dried liver in the meal allures even the pickiest of eaters. Acana Grass Fed Lamb Dog Food diet consists of 50% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources brought fresh each and every time. Essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6 promote a healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Vitamin A being a natural antioxidant helps in boosting overall immunity. Acana Grass-fed Lamb meal is also free from potatoes, tapioca and starch for countering diabetes and obesity. Acana Dog food is a biologically fitting meal for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Acana Grass-Fed Lamb is a limited ingredient diet which contains a single protein source i.e. 50% lamb. This makes the food easily digestible and is recommended for dogs with sensitive tummies of all breeds and at any stage of life. The meat, liver and tripe form the natural diet, and fresh apples, squash and pumpkin aid in healthy digestion in this dry food mix.
- Premium quality ingredients for enhancing palatability.
- Addition of freeze-dried Liver for tempting the choosiest of eaters.
- Contains Single, easily digestible protein for helping diet-sensitive dogs.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids boost skin health and give a shiny coat.
- Low carbohydrate content in the food helps in preventing diabetes and obesity.
- Fresh apples, squash and pumpkin promotes gentle and a healthy digestion.
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages.