Orijen Six Fish is made with fresh and whole fish caught from the cold Pacific Waters off Vancouver Island's coast. It is made in line with Orijen's Biologically Appropriate* philosophy. It has up to 85% wild caught fish meat and 15% is veg and fruits. Nutrient-Dense WholePrey Ratios ensure that the nutrients that your pet needs are given to them naturally (the only additives are zinc and copper). To make the food more tempting, freeze-dried cod liver improves the flavour.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Biologically Appropriate Food
- Suitable for all life stages and breeds
- Includes fresh Pacific Pilchard, Rockfish, Sole, Mackerel, Hake and Flounder
- 85% Wild caught fish meat inclusionsÃ‚Â
Orijen 6 Fish for Dogs Dry Food recipe is made in Orijen's own kitchens and no part of the process is outsourced.